A small group lodge safari, no participation, from Victoria Falls to Cape Town safari through Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia and South Africa
Victoria Falls to Cape Town safari Highlights: Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park, Caprivi, Mahangu National Park, Okavango Delta, Etosha National Park, Himba Experience, Rock paintings in Brandberg and Twyfelfontein, Swakopmund, Sossusvlei, Sesriem, Fish River Canyon, Orange River, Cedarberg, Cape Town.
Accommodation: We make use of mid-range typical African standard lodge accommodation. Accommodation is situated either in National Parks, on the banks of a river, or in other places of interest. The accommodation will be a mix of lodges, chalets and tented camps with private bathrooms.
To view a shorter version of this safari which includes similar highlights, please click here to view our Southern Skies tour.
22 days, some of the many highlights you can expect to experience:
- Guided Tour of Victoria Falls
- Chobe National Park Game Drives & Experience
- Mokoro trip on the Okavango Delta
- Guided walk in the Delta, Botswana
- Etosha National Park Game drives
- Himba Village
- Cultural Experience in Kamanjab
- Wine Tasting
- Rooibos Tea Tasting
- See Bushman paintings
- We visit the biggest seal colony in Namibia
- Sossusvlei Dunes
- Fish River Canyon
- Ai-Ais, thermal hot springs
- Cape Town & Table Mountain scenic tour