Zimbabwe Safari: 7-day lodge safari including Matopos, Hwange and Victoria Falls: Enjoy the diversity of three popular and spectacular areas in Zimbabwe; the exquisite beauty of the granite kopjes, the raw wilderness of Hwange National Park and the spectacular spray of Victoria Falls.
Highlights: Matopos National Park, Rhodes Grave, Hwange National Park, Painted Dogs Conservation Centre and Victoria Falls
Minimum 2 clients per departure
Type of Zimbabwe Safari: Lodge Safari
” Explore and enjoy the diversity of the three most popular and spectacular areas – Matopos, Hwange and Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. See the exquisite beauty of the granite kopjes, the raw wilderness of Hwange National Park, the spectacular spray of the Victoria Falls and the imperiled rhinos…”
Day 1: Bulawayo – Matobo Hills, Zimbabwe
- Arrive at the Bulawayo Airport & enjoy an afternoon of leisure!
- Camp Amalinda
Day 2: Matobo National Park, Zimbabwe
- We will visit the National Park, Rhodes grave and participate in a game drive including Rhino Tracking.
- Camp Amalinda
Day 3 & 4: Matobo Hills to Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
- A walking safari on a private concession in the Hwange Area.
- The next day is spent in the Hwange National Park on game drives and exploration.
Day 5: Hwange, Zimbabwe
- Morning game drive including a visit to the Painted Dog Conservation Centre.
- A local Village tour at a nearby cultural homestead.
Day 6: Hwange National Park to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- We explore the mighty Victoria Falls on a guided tour, followed by a relaxing afternoon
Day 7: End of tour
- You will be transferred to Victoria Falls Airport in time for your departure flight