Victoria Falls and Chobe Package: Victoria Falls is so close to the Chobe National Park that it is no wonder that these two highlights in Southern Africa are the most popular destinations to combine on safari! For this reason, we have created our 5-day Victoria Falls and Chobe National Park Safari – combining the best highlights of both safari destinations in a 5-day adventurous trip.
Victoria Falls is a narrow gorge between Zimbabwe & Zambia where the Zambezi River rushes down the gorge creating the most impressive & amazing display of water-mist… it is a site to behold! Victoria Falls is not only a beautiful small town to explore, but it is also known as the adventure capital of the world, boasting the likes of bungee jumping, white-river rafting, helicopter flights & more.
The Chobe National Park in Botswana is a wildlife haven – consisting of the Chobe River which is the ideal location for sunset cruises & the Chobe terrain which offers the most amazing animal sightings around. Watch herds of elephants swimming in the rivers, herds of Zebra crossing the floodplains & even lions having a snooze during the peak heat of the day!
Day 1: Arrival
- You will be met at the airport & taken to your Victoria Falls accommodation
Day 2: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Explore Victoria Falls by taking part in some optional activities on offer.
- In the early evening, we will take you on a sunset cruise along the Zambezi
Day 3: Victoria Falls to Chobe National Park
- We will take a road adventure and cross into Botswana
- You will then have the opportunity to take part in a game activity – either a boat cruise along the Chobe River or a game drive within the Chobe National Park.
Day 4: Chobe National Park
- Today is spent with a game drive and a boat cruise in the Chobe National Park.
Day 5: Departure
- After a last morning activity and breakfast you will be taken back to Victoria Falls Airport.