Spend 7 days with Victoria Falls Safaris exploring the beauty of the Chobe area and the serenity of the Hwange National Park. This luxurious package combines the highlights of houseboat living with barefoot luxury eco-lodge living. Your time on this safari will be split between the Zambezi Queen Luxury Houseboat where you will spend days floating along the Chobe River, and the rest of the time will be spent at the exciting eco-lodge called Elephant’s Eye, Hwange. This lodge is located on a private concession & boasts cultural interactions, amazing game-viewing and sights that will take your breath away.
Day 1: Kasane
- Today we make our way into Namibia to board the Zambezi Queen houseboat.
- This afternoon you will start your game viewing experience with an afternoon sail on the river.
- Zambezi Queen
Day 2: Chobe River
- Today is spent on the Chobe River partaking in optional activities and relaxation.
- Zambezi Queen
Day 3: Kasane to Hwange
- We will make our way to the Hwange area today in Zimbabwe
- The afternoon is at your leisure
Day 4: Hwange National Park
- Today is spent on a game drive in the Hwange National Park, the largest national park in Zimbabwe
Day 5: Hwange
- Start the day with a walking safari on a private concession in Hwange
- We will also visit a local village and spend some time in their homestead.
Day 6: Hwange
- Start the day off with an early morning game drive in the Hwange region
- Visit the Painted Dog Conservation Centre.
Day 7: Departure
- We head back to the Victoria Falls Airport for your flight.