Our Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Package (3 days) is an amazing holiday adventure – explore Victoria Falls with a guided tour and a sunset cruise along the Zambezi, all while staying at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge; offering you a true authentic safari experience.
The Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is located on the border of the Zambezi National Park giving you unsurpassed views of this Zimbabwean highlight. This lodge also offers you the use of their free bus service which takes (and collects) you to or from the town centre allowing you to explore the city the way you want! You can also enjoy optional activities all while staying at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, a place that will make you feel like you are miles away from reality.
This lodge has become a firm favourite for our guests, due to its location to the “falls”, its exceptional service and their hospitality. It is great for families with kids as well as young couples and retired friends. The lodge offers all types of entertainment and travel advice & they work very closely with us – meaning that we can all help plan a spontaneous holiday for you, if this is so desired.
Day 1: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- On arrival at Victoria Falls Airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel
- In the evening you will enjoy a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River
- Dinner at the MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant.
Day 2: Explore the Victoria Falls
- This morning after breakfast, you will be taken on a guided tour of the mighty Victoria Falls.
- A Vulture Culture Experience.
- In the evening, you will feast at the renowned Boma restaurant
Day 3: Departure
- We will take you to the airport for your return flight and hope to see you soon.