A small group lodge safari, no participation, from Victoria Falls to Namibia, Swakopmund, through Zimbabwe, Botswana and Namibia
Highlights of the Victoria Falls to Namibia Safari: Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park, Caprivi, Mahangu National Park, Okavango Delta, Etosha National Park, Himba Experience, Rock paintings in Brandberg and Twyfelfontein, Swakopmund.
Group Size: minimum 4 people, maximum 12 people
Day 1: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- On arrival into Victoria Falls, you will be met and transferred to your Lodge.
- This evening you will meet your guide and the rest of the group for your pre-departure meeting
Day 2-3: Victoria Falls to Chobe National Park
- This morning your guide will take you on a tour of the mighty Victoria Falls
- We then make our way to Botswana
- Early for a morning game drive in the Chobe National Park
- In the afternoon we go on a cruise on the Chobe River
Day 4: Caprivi, Namibia
- We make our way into Nambia today
- Camp Kwando
Day 5-6: Caprivi to Okavango Delta, Botswana
- We leave our camp on the Caprivi for Etsha 13, on the western border of the Okavango Delta.
- Game drive in the Mahangu National Park
- The next day is spent exploring the network of water pathways in mokoros (traditional dugout canoes)
- 1½ hour guided walk.
- Guma Lagoon Camp
Day 7: Okavango Delta to Kavango River, Namibia
- Leaving Botswana we make our way into Namibia and head along the Caprivi to Rundu.
- Kaisosi Lodge
Day 8-10: Etosha National Park, Namibia
- The following morning we head off to Etosha National Park.
- We fill the next 3 days with game drives
- Namutoni | Okaukuejo
Day 11: Kamanjab – Himba Experience, Namibia
- In the afternoon we explore a Himba village
- Oppi Koppi Rest Camp
Day 12: Omaruru, Namibia
- After our cultural experience in Kamanjab we head southwards to Omaruru.
- We will stop at local distillery and small wine cellar to taste some of its home-grown produce.
- Omaruru Guest House
Day 13-14: Cape Cross Seal Colony and Swakopmund, Namibia
- We move westwards across the desert plains travelling to Spitzkoppe.
- A walk amongst the boulders to view the ancient Bushmen paintings and engravings
- We visit Cape Cross - the largest breeding place of the Cape Fur Seals.
- Hotel A La Mer
Day 15: Swakopmund, Namibia
- Your journey ends after breakfast this morning.