This Elephant Eco-Lodge safari is structured around luxury…You will not only explore Victoria Falls, but also the flagship national parks of the region; Chobe and Hwange National Park! You will be spoilt with rich nature experiences as well as unbelievable animal sightings….From exploring the Victoria Falls to the teaming wildlife surrounding the African waterholes and rivers, this experience will remain with you forever.
Highlights: Guided tour of Victoria Falls, Full day game viewing in Hwange National Park, Painted Dogs Conservation Centre, Walk to traditional homestead, Sunset boat cruise and game drive in Chobe National Park.
Departure Dates: Daily, subject to availability
Day 1-2: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Upon arrival at Victoria Falls Airport in Zimbabwe, you will be met and transferred to your lodge.
- You will have the opportunity to explore the mighty Victoria Falls on a guided tour.
Day 3-4: Victoria Falls to Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
- We make our way to the Hwange National Park
- You will visit the Painted Dogs Conservation Centre
- Embark on a walking safari
- The next day is spent on a full day game drive exploring the magnificent Hwange National Park.
Day 5-6: Hwange National Park to Chobe National Park, Botswana
- This morning we will take a short guided walk to a traditional homestead to experience the way of life of the local community.
- Game drive in the Chobe National Park
- Chobe River cruise
- Chobe Marina | Ngoma Safari Lodge
Day 7: Chobe National Park to Victoria Falls
- Depending on your departure time, you will be picked up and transferred back across the border to Victoria Falls Airport for your onward flight.